Director of Transportation
To coordinate and oversee the operations of the transportation department. Tasks include:
- Supervise transportation staff. Providing directions to the department.
- Interview prospective transportation staff.
- Conduct all new hire orientations.
- Coordinate and conduct ongoing training for transportation office staff and drivers.
- Complete monthly reports to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
- Develop and maintain procedure manuals for department procedures and practices.
- Manage our fleet of 35 plus buses. This includes repairs, routine maintenance, and vehicle recalls.
- Handle all client/caregiver issues and complaints.
The Director of Transportation reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Monday through Friday, some weekends
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Fun place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field.
- 4 plus years of management experience.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Transportation experience preferred.
- CDL-P Endorsement preferred.