Dining Site Manager
Part Time, 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Great Pay!
Generous paid time off and fun training days throughout the year!
- Manage one of our dining site locations in Southern Palm Beach County. Serve lunch to 20 plus seniors daily, Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to speak fluent English and have good writing skills to conduct client assessments to enroll in the meal site program. Must have good communication skills.
- Must have food service experience.
- Recruit and manage volunteers to assist with the daily operations of the dining site.
- Must be able to commute to various locations in Southern Palm Beach County.
- Employee must possess a High School Diploma or GED Certificate. Ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and families of varying ages, lifestyles, and cultural/ethnic backgrounds. Must have a positive attitude. Must be organized and have good handwriting and basic math skills (eg. addition, multiplication). Employee must be physically able to lift hot meal dishes of quantity weight. Must have valid Florida Driver’s License and a safe driving record. Must have daily use of a personal vehicle with insurance coverage that meets Florida standards. Must be able to climb stairs.